Number Reduction Surgery
- Do more without specs.
- Get freedom from contact lenses and glasses
- Instead of bothering about taking contacts out before bed or seeking endlessly for your lost eyeglasses, you can enjoy your day-to-day life without difficulty
- With Bladeless LASIK surgery, you get freedom from contacts and glasses.. One has to go through a pre Lasik investigation, which ensures eligibility of getting a safe and permanent treatment for removal of specs.
or Stitches Required
With Q-LASIK you don’t need to worry about stitches in your eye or to change a bandage. Pair of a disposable goggles is required only for one day and that too just to protect/cover your eyes. It’s vital that you don’t rub or scratch your eyes during the healing process.
The WaveLight FS200
There are several qualities that make the Alcon WaveLight FS200 Femtosecond Laser the gold standard in refractive surgery technology, including:
- The WaveLight FS200 is exceptionally fast, creating a flap in approximately six seconds. The incomparable speed of this technology is a major factor that contributes to the safety of our LASIK procedures.
- The machine features adjustable hinge position, size, and angle to achieve the necessary flap dimensions for your treatment.
- We are able to achieve smooth stromal beds and easy-to-lift flaps while minimizing the opaque bubble layer (gas bubbles that accumulate during surgery, which can lead to complications).
- Calibration & Efficiency
- With automatic calibration, the system adjusts for temperature changes and other variables. It is also equipped with a sophisticated microscope that allows the doctor to maintain visibility to ensure your procedure is being properly executed. Additionally, a motorized laser arm allows for more precise docking of the laser onto the eye.
The use of the WaveLight FS200 also allows us to provide increasingly customized treatment that accommodate the unique needs of each patient. When paired with the WaveLight® EX500 excimer laser, the WaveLight FS200 helps patients receive the highest quality refractive treatment and results.
WAVELIGHT®EX500 Excimer Laser
Prevent or reduce the induction of spherical aberrations and preserve image quality
Z-axis alignment, cross-line projector, neurotrack technology and multi-spatial eye tracking
Enhanced repetition rate of 500Hz with PerfectPulse Technology™ synchronized to the laser frequency
WaveLight®Slit Illumination System, non-contact online pachymetry, high-definition optics